Friday, February 24, 2006

Caramilk eggs and blogging are my new addictions

I have a problem. Now that I have a blog of my own I can't seem to stop fiddling with it or viewing the 3 or so blogs (dooce, sarondipity and joke) that I view on an occasional basis. The worst part of this is (and I do feel slightly better in admitting this in an Oprah-confessional kind of way) that I'm doing this on the taxpayer dollar. I'm doing this at work... while I'm being paid out of your pockets! That's bad. I'm bad. I'm a bad person. Dear Canadian taxpayers... I promise to be better next week when the Minister is back and needing my undivided attention. I'm also now finding that blogging is that much better while eating a chocolate and drinking tea (let's be honest... anything is better with tea. And caramel). This could eventually, after #2 shows up, show up on my butt. Right now I am counting on the breastfeeding miracle weight loss plan that did me so well last time. I think that is a risky plan but for now, it is a guilt free way to enjoy my caramilk eggs. So, I'm going with it.

Now my sister, Beth, has sent me her blog link. This could become worse before it gets better. Again, I'm sorry Canada. I will give Mr. Minister my full attention next week and ensure that he is amply buried under a large pile of briefing notes.

No comments: