Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New technology

Before I left work, everyone there pitched in and gave me $175 to put towards a digital video camera. I bought it today. Yes, it was certainly more than $175. I made up the rest and hope that other gifts from parents etc will result in covering a good part of the remaining amount. I know John doesn't think it should have been at the top of the priority list but it is really the only thing I wanted that was kid related. I just feel that years from now I will really want to see Emily in action during her cutest, funniest, most playful moments and that will definitely be worth whatever amount we have to make up to cover the cost.

The camera is currently charging and tomorrow I'll be able to film. Should be much fun for me and torture for everyone around me.

2 comments:

little b said...

yay! this is good news for those of us who only get to see Emily a few times a year. how exciting!

Karen said...

I know! I can transfer the digital video to VCR tapes or to DVD and I can also buy the equipment to download them to the computer. All kinds of choices!