Friday, November 03, 2006

Emily discovers Nutella


Oh my. In an effort to get Emily to eat her toast, which she requested but then refused, I slathered it with peanut butter and nutella. Um, she seemed to like it.

Every day (almost) lately Emily has been helping me bake. It started slowly in the summer when we baked her birthday cake at the cottage. It really took off when Beth was here in September and she and Emily baked together everyday. Sometimes twice a day.

Now, I am baking my own bread (seems crazy, but isn't really when you have a kick-ass mixer with a dough hook) and Emily loves to help, of course. John took some pictures today. The kitchen floor is in a constant state of needing to be mopped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean... you "THINK" she likes it? She looks like she's bathing in it she likes it so much! Glad you found some common ground -- mmm... nutella and baking! A good combination... when can I'm come visit to experience the end products? -Erika