Thursday, November 02, 2006

Wrap up of the saga of the hemorrhoids

I gave in and got a prescription. It was the best thing I did in regards to the 'roids. Within 3 days, the hemorrhoid has been blasted to almost oblivion. Combined with the "cushion bum sore mummy," as Emily calls it, I'm feeling almost 100% aside from the fatigue fog I'm walking around in lately due to Emily having a cold and therefore waking up in the night usually right after I finish a 45 minute breastfeeding session with Hope (she's a bit of a gourmand when it comes to enjoying her meals). I think the roid cream and the cold may be related as the walk-in clinic is the only place I can think of where I may have picked up any germs. I seem to be a carrier though rather than having the cold myself, thankfully.

The potty training is still humming along. I actually feel like we're on the road to being diaper-free with Emily. Yesterday she wore "big girl underwear" to the library and back with no accidents. In fact she wore the underwear a lot yesterday with no accidents. Sweet. Hopefully there will be no backward steps now regarding the toilet.

I have some pictures to post of Hope but not until tomorrow because there is a tortiere that needs making for supper. Mmm-mmm, good.

2 comments:

little b said...

yay for the 'roid cream! yay for toilet training! yay for tortiere!

one of these things is not like the others.

Anonymous said...

hemorrhoids treatment
If you have hemorrhoids, you probably want to get rid of them. There are several options open to you.We have expalined how to use these options to treat the bleeding and the pain you may be experiencing.