Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I've been pretty delinquent in posting the last few days. I blame it entirely on getting to know my new geek toy. I'm slowly (very slowly) learning how to edit my digital video and turn it into a rather swank movie. I'm still learning iPhoto (some frustration is developing). And I'm also diving into iWeb. iWeb is really fun and I will have a full website soon with video and photos but I plan to leave this blog as is instead of moving it over.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy New Year. We're about to settle in for a movie now that the two kiddies are in bed. We spent the late afternoon and dinner out in Chelsea, Quebec at our good friends' house (Ron and Meredith). Two other friends and their daughter were there (Todd and Christy) who I became friends with at work and who happen to live one street over from Ron and Meredith. We all had a great time tobogganing with the kids (Hope decided to wait until she is a bit older) and playing in the snow. Then we had take-away Indian food - very, very, very good. It was really nice.

Tomorrow we are having New Year's dinner with other friends - Pam and Jim and their two kids. Lots of socializing lately. But right now, all is quiet and John and I can enjoy some time on our own.

No comments: