Thursday, January 25, 2007

The brain is off

I'm struggling with coming up with an interesting post. I think I'm too tired to be creative or notice the interesting things that happen during my day.

Hope's sleep is in the can. She's decided that unless she is asleep right beside me in our bed, she will wake up every hour. I remember that Emily starting waking up hourly at 5 months old. It must be something developmental because Hope will be 5 months in a few days. Although I went through it with Emily and came out the other side, I have no memory of how we fixed it. We moved her into her own room I remember and that had a marginal effect. I imagine we'll be trying that soon with Hope, because I just don't sleep that well with her beside me, as nice as it is.

Today we are off to church playgroup, and if there is time, I'm going to go get our Chariot. If no time, I'll get it tomorrow morning before I take the girls for our first family swim. I'll make sure to take some pictures of that!

Time to escape the basement now and leave Barney behind. The songs are really getting to me today. It's that damn BJ's voice... couldn't they find a puppeteer who doesn't have 30-year smoker's voice?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo chariot -- just heard the canal will open tomorrow at 7am!!

happy skating ahead!
Jen

Karen said...

Ran out of time to get it today... so I'll pick it up tomorrow before I meet you for swimming! Can't wait.

Great news about the canal! Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna send you some e-Zs... sounds like you need them. (and they're so e-Z to send) Tee hee! I'd better get back to the books to get these thoughts away. Enjoy the chariot!

Anonymous said...

Oops -- that was me (Erika)