Saturday, November 17, 2007

Right, I was supposed to do that

It's 11:23 pm and I just realized I haven't posted yet today. Not that that has stopped me from missing a couple of posts during the last week or so but since I actually realized it this time, I thought I should stop in and put some inane words down on paper... erm, screen. So, here I am.

Let's see, what did we do today? We went to the mall. Perhaps a tactical error on our part as everyone else in Ottawa seemed to have decided to head to the same mall.

I did get Emily a winter jacket at Children's Place for 40% off. Nothing remotely interesting happened.

Then we came home. I cleaned. We cooked dinner. Mike and Cibele had dinner here. Something funny happened that I can't remember.

Good night.

There.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, you faithful blogger, you (c; Makes me feel a little bit better about my uninteresting life to know you have normal days too.
-Erika

Shan said...

Which coat did you get Karen? Was it one of the three-in-ones?