Saturday, December 08, 2007

Emily's letter to Santa

Last year I posted Emily's letter to Santa. I'm going to do it again this year and hopefully every year that she writes to him. She dictated her letter to me last week sometime. I'm putting it in the mail later today.

Dear Santa,

My name is Emily Walsh. I am 3. I eat really well. I love baking with Mummy. I love making up stories. I'm a good big sister. I help Mummy. I love my daddy. I've been a good girl this year. Ho Ho Ho!

I want a white marker for Christmas. I would like a camera. I would also like a Dora toothbrush and some Dora socks.

My sister, Hope, is 1 year old. She already had her birthday. Hope would like a book for Christmas. She loves books! She loves eating supper. She likes playing with balls. Hope would like a duck squeak toy for in the bath tub.

Merry Christmas, Santa!

Love, Emily

9 comments:

Julie said...

too cute, as only a 3 yr old could be. i love th epic of em and your dad. is she pulling on his ear? it's really sweet.

Karen said...

It was the sweetest thing. As he was reading that story to her, she was rubbing his earlobe. It was so cute.

little b said...

So, are all the things on her list covered? I could pick up a few things for her stocking.

Shan said...

Oh that is so cute.

Today Abby was wondering around pencil and paper in hand asking us all what we wanted from Santa this year. She insisted on writing it all herself and she did not bad, you just have to read it phonetically.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

How adorable! I love the part about Hope's loving to eat supper. Obviously that gives her good girl points with the Big Guy ;)

Karen said...

Beth: It made me wonder if she found some of her presents because I bought her a Dora toothbrush and Dora socks for her stocking. However, I don't have a white marker (how random), so if you have any idea where to find a single white marker, that would be a good one.

Shan: Abby is too cute. Please tell her that Emily hasn't stopped putting earrings on Hope since they arrived. She loves them!

Michelle: If only it was true that Hope loves to eat supper. I think Emily was trying to make it true by telling Santa.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... a white marker? Like a white-out marker? Very odd! Where did she see that? She's so cute!
-Erika

Karen said...

No, not a white-out marker. She wants a white marker that can write/draw on dark paper. If I can find one easily, I'll get it. But just in case I can't, I told her that Santa doesn't always bring everything you ask for.

little b said...

I have seen silver sharpie markers. they can write on dark paper. that might be the closest. I'll look for that or a white one this week.