Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Take me away

I searched and searched YouTube for the Calgon Take Me Away commercial as a video explanation of my day. It is naught to be found. But, this is just as good, not to describe my day but to bring me a few laughs and remind me of a time when my only cares in the world were if there was an ample supply of Nerds at the corner store, how long the smell would last in my Strawberry Shortcake's hair and if I had enough beads to finish my friendship pins.



Ed. to add: John won't stop talking about how I should qualify this video and tell everyone how offensive I find it. I pointed out that people who read this blog should know me well enough by now to know that I obviously don't condone racial stereotypes. But he wouldn't relent so here I am adding the caveat. He's good like that.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I totally remember this commercial. Never thought anything of it then, now it is rather offensive isn't it. But it definitely gives you the trip down memory lane kick start.