Monday, March 03, 2008

March Moments Day 3

Today's small moment is brought to you by Emily, who took up my camera after dinner tonight. This is pretty much the only time I am caught on film since I'm normally the one behind the lens. I imagine that when the girls are older they'll be very happy that I let them play with my camera so that they would have some record of what I looked like back in the 00s.

Our after-supper routine is for them to play in the living room while John and I read book after book to them. We keep a giant basket of library books in the living room that is refilled weekly.

This is me having my dessert (and very delicious Bosc pear) and getting ready to read The Three Bears for the nth time today.

1 comment:

Shan said...

I'm loving the moments theme. I might just give that a try.

You know when I first glanced at this post, I thought to myself.... I didn't know Karen's sister was visiting. You really look like your sister in this picture.