Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas

Davy Crockett knew what he was on about. I have similar feelings saying goodbye to Ottawa for a week and hello to Austin. Beth, best sister in the world, is flying me and the girls to Texas. We leave on May 12 and I am so so so excited! Beth has many adventures planned for us. I'd be satisfied if we never left the porch, the teapot and the pecan cracker. But I'll be even more delirious if we do half the things Beth has lined up for us. Now I just have to figure out how to get two kids, two car seats and carry-on through the airport on my own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw, a trip to see your sister! What a wonderful b-day gift for you and a fun treat for the girls.
-Pam

little b said...

Since Hope doesn't have her own seat, could you check her carseat and just carry on Emily's?

Maybe you can get a ride on one of those carts they drive old people around on. I bet the girls would love that.

Julie said...

Beth rocks. What a great birthday gift. I'm sure you get could some help from the golf cart people. Hopefully you won't have to go through Houston though. They suck!

Shan said...

Yay! What a special treat. I can imagine how excited you are.