Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's been a while

I was so on my game with blogging last week, what with all the cool stuff we were doing in Texas. Since I've been back I've been noticeably absent. I just haven't had much to say that would interest anyone. I certainly didn't find myself terribly interesting.

The kids are back in the swing of things although for the first time we're struggling getting them readjusted to our time zone. They still do best getting to bed and getting up late. That needs to change.

I had a bit of a cold coming home but it seems to be gone now.

Emily's preschool and the rest of her programs are winding up now.

John leaves for his major annual conference on Saturday. I have to teach Sunday School with both Emily and Hope in tow next week. Eek!

See? Not interesting. Not interesting at all. That was my week. Just normal. Normal is good too after a big adventure.

1 comment:

Mommy Project said...

Hey Karen!

I didn't have very much to say, myself, today but then I got tagged so it broke the funk a bit.

Now...
You're IT!!
TAG.
;-)

http://themommyproject.blogspot.com/2008/05/tagged-7-fun-facts-about-me.html