Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend mini-report

I had a great, great time in Toronto. I'll give a fuller report at some point. Not sure when. Right now I am trying to clean the house a little before John's mum arrives. It isn't exactly in stellar shape right now. Kind of gross in fact.

Add to that that I sprained my ankle while we tried to make our way to the ultra-cool looking Chinese Lantern Festival at Ontario Place. It's the same ankle I sprained last year. I went down like a sack of hammers, ripping my new pants by the by, and ruining chances to see said lanterns. It really sucks to be clutzy. Anyway, now I am trying to clean and do laundry while really I should be sitting with ice on my ankle but if I don't do some of it tonight, it won't get done.

Perhaps a cup of tea will give me the extra energy I need.

Also got a wicked pedicure with special toe nail designing but I'm afraid to show the world my toes as they are decidely troll-like I'm told.

And with that, back to cleaning.

2 comments:

Julie said...

OK, you totally have to show us your girlie toes!! Sorry to hear about the ankle. Try and get off of it. Try being the key word!

little b said...

I'm sorry about your ankle. That really sucks. I would like to hear more about what you did all weekend. And, taken from the right angle, you can totally minimize the troll-ness of your toe (it's not all your toes!) and show us the lovely pedi!