Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The next three weeks

We are all over the place the next three weeks. Here is a general itinerary:

Tomorrow: drive to the cottage (Huntsville, ON)

Weekend: enjoy time at the cottage with our good friends, Pam and Jim and their kids

Next week: at the cottage... John working here and there, me and the kids making a visit to Santa's Village (Bracebridge) and probably having a sleep over at my dad's in Gravenhurst

Next Friday: drive to Toronto

For the week following that: stay in Toronto at my friends Deb and Andrew's house in the Beach (sweet!) while they are gallivanting around Paris. During that week we plan to visit the zoo, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Ontario Science Centre, go to the beach every day, walk up and down Queen St and soak it all in, walk amongst Canada's tallest skyscrapers so the kids can see what a real big city is like (no insult attended, Ottawa), have tea (Emily and I) at the Royal York or Kind Edward as Emily's birthday present. Perhaps during that week we'll pop into our house in Waterloo to make sure everything is okily-dokily.

End of our week in Toronto: drive back to the cottage for another week wherein we will have a number of members of John's family visiting.

Phew. I'm kind of worn out just writing it down. On the other hand I am so looking forward to the adventures of the next three weeks!

I'll blog when I can but I might just be having too much fun!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey, we're going to be staying at my sister's house in The Beaches in Toronto during the same time frame! I'll watch for you and your girls at the beach/zoo/science centre :).

Julie said...

sounds like a wonderful time. hope the weather turns around.