Friday, September 03, 2010

Stream of consciousness

It's late and I should go to bed. Today I looked after four children and survived. In the midst of that I even mopped the floor. I'm feeling like ALL THAT.

This is the last weekend of a summer that disappeared under a mountain of diapers and beneath the wheels of a moving truck.

My wee Hope starts JK this week.

Henry started to sleep in his own room last night (although wasn't keen on napping today no matter where he was).

I had Henry weighed yesterday. He is 3 1/2 months old and weighs 18 lbs 10 oz. Oprah should be calling any day now to get obese baby on the show. He's actually outgrowing the 6-9 month clothes he is currently wearing. Tomorrow I'm pulling out the 12 month stuff. And booking a massage. My back is killing me.

Emily doesn't qualify for the bus now that she is Grade 1 yet Hope does as a kindergartener. September could be complicated.

It is possible that Henry is working on a tooth.

My canning has slowed down. Tomorrow I'll try and put up red pepper jelly and pickles. Miracles do happen, you know.

The house is slowly (so slowly) getting put together. Everyday I accomplish one thing to make it more unpacked, however small. Or cleaner because right now? Ew. In fact, I made the grave mistake of looking in the floor vent in the kitchen today and threw up in my mouth a little. And then booked a vent cleaning.

Now seriously, it's time for bed.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: