Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011

Wow, this site really is Virtually Stale. I hate to ever admit that John was right about something but....

December was insanely busy mostly due to another successful year for the Sugarplum Fairy. I made some very positive changes to how I ran the business this year. I'll devote a post to the business soon as well as one to our Christmas hubbub but for now I wanted to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. I look forward to tomorrow mainly to get my healthy eating back on track. Tomorrow I go back to my no wheat, no dairy, no sugar regime and I think my gut will thank me for it. Not to say I haven't enjoyed the reprieve over Christmas. I certainly have but I've reached the point of too much of a good thing. Also some exercise would be helpful too. I vaguely remember what that is. I look forward to recommitting myself to my health.

2011 will be good in other ways too. I'm taking another course in my quest to get my TESL certificate, I hope to expand the baking business, I would like to blog more regularly and read some books that I've been meaning to pick up. None of these things are resolutions so much as some not-too-lofty goals.

I definitely do not expect to be awake to ring in the New Year tonight. In fact, I plan to head to bed shortly, read a little Marian Keyes and then gently snore my way into 2011.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: