Sunday, August 07, 2011

After three and a half weeks away....

...my garden has this to offer:

Yes, that's a two-litre bottle next to those summer squash.

Garlic, my favourite thing to grow.

The tomatoes are plentiful this year. Now I just have to be patient and wait for them to ripen.


Found this beauty hiding among the vines.

There will be a lot of squash consumed this fall. Hooray!

In the foreground you can see ground cherry plants and their little papers littering the ground (thank-you squirrels). These are now my second-favourite thing to grow and will be in my garden every year now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very productive Karen! Love the photos! Maybe next year we should coordinate on what we plant and then we can share without worrying about an overabundance of tomatoes or cucumbers!

Unknown said...

What a productive garden, Karen! The photos are great. Next year we should coordinate on what we plant so we don't have an overabundance of tomatoes and cucumbers. :)