Tuesday, July 11, 2006

She's found a new drug

Last week it was Blue's Clues. This week it is Barney. Yes, that big, purple dinosaur of the 1990s has invaded our house. In all honesty, I much prefer Barney to Blue's Clues. There are actual things to learn on Barney (imagine that!) and there is no animation - a big plus for me. Emily absolutely loves Barney and loves all the songs that are sung. So, I gave in and actually bought a video. How could I turn it down when it was about Barney visiting a farm... Emily's other major addiction?

Hopefully this will help get us through what we believe is another canine coming in (this will be number two). She actually handles it really well - but gets pretty tired and chews her fingers a lot. I can't really complain if that's the extent of it. What a trooper!

Beth is back from PQ. Her only sustained injury is an ulcer in her eye. Who knew you could get an ulcer in your eye? Ick though. Nasty.

Some new pictures just because....

1 comment:

little b said...

karen! she is looking more and more like you all the time (which I'm sure John is happy about)! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks! Thanks for the new pictures.

(the ulcer is getting much better)