Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thanks, Beth

Beth just left. She was here for 8 amazing days. She was such a huge help. She did everything including cleaning, cooking, washing Hope's diapers every day, playing with Emily all day long, baking with Emily (help bake!), and more and more. I know that Emily will wake up tomorrow and her first question will be: "What Beth doin'?" We'll really miss Beth.

One of Emily's favourite activities of the week was helping Beth bake... every day. Through this Emily learned to lick beaters, crack eggs, etc.

Beth also spent some time with Hope although more of her time was with Emily which was totally what we needed. And who's kidding who... Emily is just more fun right now. I mean, Hope can't crack an egg to save her life.

So, Beth. Thanks. And don't buy the Kite Runner because it
is on its way to you via Amazon.com.

4 comments:

little b said...

no need to thank me! it was a great week.

I bought the kite runner in the airport and i was done reading it before i got to austin! I'll return it for another book, any recommendations?

Karen said...

Oops! Well, at least you can return it... I sent you another book as well. No other recommendations at this point, but I'll let you know if I come up with any ideas.

Karen said...

Oh, I know, how about that book Sara Martin recommended: Lamb. I don't remember who wrote it though.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... she suits you Bethy! Okay... so I'm just jealous that I'm only the auntie-by-marriage-with-several-removals-in-there (c; -E