Thursday, October 05, 2006

The poop hit the...

potty! Yes! It's true! This afternoon, after her nap, Emily made a deposit on the toilet. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I am on my way, at least in a small way (and believe me, it was small), to a diaper-free child. True, there could be some regressions in the future, but for now, Emily has at least broken that barrier into the world of people who don't sit in their own refuse.

Of course, she has also broken the barrier into the world of people who crap in the living room... in front of others. (Her potty is, for my convenience, parked in the living room at the moment so I can get her on it while I am breastfeeding, if need be.) Luckily, most of those people are under the age of 3. Or, perhaps, over the age of 93.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Nothing says lovin' like poop in the pot!

Way to go, literally, Emily!

Jen