Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Warning: you may not want to tune in here tomorrow

If you have a weak constitution, seriously don't read the blog tomorrow. John has a monster cyst on his back that we have been nursing along the last few days and he has given me permission to post the ugly details. This sounds gross, I know, but being that this has consumed us the last week or so (particularly the last 3 or 4 days) and essentially turned this house on its head in some ways, I have to talk about it. I have completely kept silent so far assuming that John didn't want it discussed but he has given me full permission.

So, as I said, weak constitution? Don't read tomorrow. Sick interest or medical profession (Erika? Marlene? Jannie? I'm looking at you), then this is the place to be!

There may be photos.

1 comment:

little b said...

oooh! I'll be waiting in anticipation!