Wednesday, January 10, 2007

more technology woes

My camera is again not functioning. This time I think it is the memory card. But, I have to ask myself whether it is worth replacing the memory card when I bought the camera used for $150 and it is only 2.0 megapixels. So, maybe it is time to just go for a new one. The prices are pretty low. I don't want anything crazy. Let me rephrase, I can't afford anything crazy. I just want something that will take some decent pictures and I'm looking for suggestions. Anyone have one?

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

No specific recommendations as I bought an Acer, which I'm not sure is very big on your continent(?). I think I linked to it in my post-Christmas wrap up post. Mine was about 200 euros, complete with memory card, 6 megapixels, and it's super easy to use. I'd definitely just get a new one rather than fool with a new memory card though. Good luck!

Shan said...

With the great deals that are out there you are probably better off with a new one. I have a Canon which I love and previous to this I had a Fuji which I loved as well. I have used a basic model Kodak that I didn't really care all that much for, but it was great for my in-laws who are a bit "technically-challenged".

I also think that any of the "name brands" would be a good buy. Just take a look around and compare prices and features. Some have more bells and whistles than others.