Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Who replaced my child with the spawn of Satan?

I think I should be given an award today for keeping my cool. Well, okay, so I didn't keep my cool all day (see below), but since then, I have been extremely collected in the face of great adversity.

The nastiness of Emily continued the rest of the afternoon. It included such things as hitting Hope in the mouth with a book. Why? Just because. Hope cried. Emily seemed to feel bad, but the verdict is still out.

Then, she peed on a dining room chair that was situated three feet from her clearly visible potty. Oh yeah, and then, 2 hours later, she climbed up on a different dining room chair and did it again. This time, on purpose.

If you see this person coming towards you, for your own safety and sanity, head in the other direction:

3 comments:

little b said...

What's going on with her? Is it the bad weather keeping everyone in? Because we've been cooped up for a few days with sleet and ice, and I'm going to pee on a chair soon too if we don't get out of the house.

Karen said...

Thanks for making me laugh (hard) at the end of a very long day!

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law called me with the exact same question not long ago. Our Emily is the same age as yours and she went throught this terror phase, thank God they change so fast! And the reason they're so cute is so we don't strangle them while they sleep.

We've been trapped in our house for 4 days now. I'm just glad I'm not at Beth's :-)