I cancelled our reservations in Boston. The trip has been postponed until sometime in June (hopefully). My cold is just too bad. After walking to Kindermusik this morning I felt so awful. I had no energy and just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. For a while anyway. Being unable to take medication totally sucks. The one major drawback of breastfeeding. So John and I decided to postpone and swallow, as much as it pains us, the $180 Canadian or so that we won't get back.
Needless to say I suppose, I didn't cook tonight. No What's Cooking Wednesday around here. Next week, I should be up and running again.
The Vietnamese food I ate though is keeping me warm and cozy.