Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tagged.... twice

I've been tagged by my two closest blogger friends. First, Sognatrice at Bleeding Espresso tagged me for a "seven things about me" meme and then Shan tagged me for the 4 meme. With no slight to Sognatrice, I'm doing Shan's first because I need more time to thing about the previous one and with a bad head cold, my brain filled with thoughts about what to do next year, and our trip to Boston (that is happening, damn it!), that takes extra time.

Four jobs I've had.
1. Camp counsellor
2. Teen director at a summer resort
3. Costumed museum interpreter
4. Government lacky

Four Movies I can watch over and over again.
1. Princess Bride
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Back to the Future

Four places I have lived (oh, where to start - we've moved A LOT).
1. Copper Cliff, Ontario.
2. Fonthill, Ontario
3. Sherwood Park, Alberta.
4. Peterborough, Ontario.

Four television shows I love to watch.
1. Veronica Mars
2. Battlestar Galactica
3. The Office
4. Coronation Street

Four places I have been on vacation.
1. Dominican Republic
2. New York City
3. St. Petersburg, Russia
4. Vancouver

Four of my favourite dishes.
1. Pad Thai
2. Thai Green Curry Chicken
3. Squash soup
4. Maklubbi

Four Websites I visit daily.
1. True Mom Confessions
2. Tales from a Fairy Blogmother
3. Bleeding Espresso
4. Nose in Ear

Four Places I'd rather be right now.
1. In bed, sleeping.
2. In Austin, visiting my sister.
3. In bed, sleeping.
4. In bed, sleeping.

Four bloggers I am tagging.
1. Beth

2. Julie, because I'm sure she has nothing better to do.
3. Sognatrice. I know she's done this before, but I'm sure she can come up with some new answers.
4. Chantal - who doesn't know that I read her blog, but I'm tagging her anyway.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Okay, first off, how sweet are you? There is much I love about your list.

Princess Bride, loved it!! I drive Mike nuts reciting the ...you killed my father prepare to die.. line. There is so much great about that movie. When Harry Met Sally I've probably seen a dozen times. Love the Star Wars movies, but Mike is the hardcore Back to the Future fan around here.

Okay, have family in Fonthill. Spent a fair bit of time there. Peterborough, oh how I love Peterborough. My brother and his wife live there. Mike and I have had idle discussions about moving to the Pete. It won't happen, but we like to daydream.

Triple love The Office. Every part of that show is great. love all the characters. Special fondness for Toby and would leave Mike for Jim. Have you seen the British version. Also excellent.

And finally, Pad Thai.... yum!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

No offense taken, but geez, another tag? I'm not going to be able to do it since I've run out of jobs and places I've lived...but...I'm with you When Harry Met Sally, Veronica Mars, and "in bed, sleeping" part. Hope you feel better soon :)