Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Aeroplan has come through for me

I rebooked my flights for Texas. Unlike a few years ago when I had a BRUTAL experience, Aeroplan/Air Canada totally came through for me and the woman on the phone was really great.

I leave Monday August 27 at 4:51 arriving in Austin around 11 pm (ick. poor Hope) and return to Ottawa on September 6. I'll be there about 10 days. I'm so excited but at the same time feel sick about being away for 10 days. The longest I've been away from Emily is one night and that was really difficult. I'm sure I'll cry a few times. Or maybe I'll love it.

Hope will be with me, obviously, since John doesn't have boobs.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Enjoy your time with your sister Karen. Here's to Emily enjoying some Daddy time, Hope enjoying some "only child" time and that the 10 days goes by quick, but not too quick.