Thursday, November 15, 2007

Finally

The last few nights of letting Hope figure it out for herself - letting her cry and fuss during her 3:00 a.m. wake-up - paid off last night. She slept from 8:15 p.m. or so until 7:00 a.m. It was so sweet. And then after feeding at 7:00 she went back to bed until I woke her up at 8:45. And now she is napping. It is just so good.

I just hope it lasts for a while.

Now I can turn my attention to things like what we're having for supper when I so don't feel like making anything and changing light fixtures and getting our DSL connection set up. Don't you wish you were here right now?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you all! Now if only I could get a wee 3 year old to vacate my bed after waking in the night to go pee. Little victories....

Jen

Karen said...

Oh, I feel for you. I hate it when Emily gets in bed with me in the middle of the night - she tosses and turns and keeps me up for hours. Ick.

little b said...

Yay for sleep! I hope it sticks!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful feeling! I swear Hope and Austin conference each day. He did better last night than any day the last week. Congratulations - I hope it continues!