Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New me

I spent two glorious hours at the salon this morning, alone, reading and sipping coffee and being pampered by my other favourite man, Michel. And I think the result is glorious! A new me! I love change.... in small portions.

Michel put in blond highlights (although it is hard to tell from the photo below, they are actually quite obvious) and gave me a nice bob with a cool sculpt at the back.

Here is the before (a couple of weeks ago anyway):


And here is the after:

5 comments:

Shan said...

Love it Karen. Really! LOVE IT!

little b said...

Oh, I really really like it! I think it makes you look younger. probably younger than i'm looking right now. ok, maybe i don't like it. :)

I also have a new me. my hair is red again. and it will get cut on monday. yay for colour! boo for long long weekends and no available appointments.

Anonymous said...

Wowza! You look GREAT!
-Erika

Family Adventure said...

Gorgeous. Your hair looks so healthy and thick.

Heidi

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your haircut! As a form of flattery, I may just get my hair cut into a bob as well...
take care,
pam