Saturday, December 29, 2007

Looking back at 2007

I just saw this meme on Dani's site and really like the idea so I'm playing along. If you want to play too, just leave me a comment so I can come and read about your year, too.

Just post the first sentence of the first blog post of each month of 2007. As simple as that.

January: Maybe it isn't a real word, but I use it every year at this time.

February: This morning, before Hope's doctor appointment (nose is on the mend, by the way - or so says my doctor), we made a stop at Mountain Equipment Co-op.

March: I've mentioned before that Emily's current obsession is Curious George.

April: Beth is here!

May: Well, actually, it isn't hell so much as hellish.

June: Yesterday we met my very good friend Marnie, who was my roommate through most of university, and her daughter Molly and all trekked to the St. Jacobs Farmers Market.

July: We're back from a glorious, if rainy, week and a half at the cottage.

August: My ankle swelling reached its peak while we were at the cottage.

September: I took Westley and Hope for a good walk this morning.

October: Today is my and John's eighth anniversary.

November: I'm not quite sure what got into me but when November's issue of Canadian Living arrived, I must have become possessed with either Hallowe'en fever or by Martha Stewart.

December: Today is the first Sunday of Advent.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey K. I read Dani review post as well and decided to do it. I was going to do it after I wrote about Christmas, but since we are leaving tomorrow I won't have the time to really sit down and figure out what i want to say. So I did it today.

Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Hope you have a great New Year and see you in a few.

Anonymous said...

So I had to go back and see what word it was that might not be a word that you use every January -- and it turns out that's what I spent my day doing!

Thanks for playing along!!

little b said...

I'm going to do this. it will buy me time to sort out photos from our trip.

Shan said...

Oh I'm going to do this too. I'm thinking tomorrow maybe.