Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tidings of comfort and joy

We had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas. It was filled with laughter, joy, lots and lots of noise, great food and drink; everything that makes Christmas magical for me. This year especially with my kids 1 and 3 years old I better understood why Christmas is better with kids around. You see things through their eyes and their excitement and joy is contagious. I love the din they add to the day; and then I love the quiet after they are in bed and we can all sit around with glasses of wine or scotch and laugh and talk and laugh some more.

Here's a wee photo montage of our day:






















I hope that your day was as filled with love and laughter as ours was. Merry Christmas all.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas Karen. Loved seeing the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Kate got fatter while she was away!