Friday, February 01, 2008

Photos of last week

That has to be my most unoriginal post title so far. But, it's only 8:00. I haven't had a latte yet. And I'm listening to Duke and the Great Pie War on the t.v. for the tenth thirtieth fiftieth time.

Last week Omi was here. And what a blessing it was. Not just for Emily and Hope but for me because it turned out to be a crazy week with me running around getting things organized for the new refugee family who had just arrived and our church is sponsoring.

Omi spent most of her week doing crafts, playing store or doctor or Food Network (I wish I had got pictures of that one). Here are some photos from the week:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Random thoughts (since I was supposed to fly out today!):

-love the trip to Timmies! Hope is chowin' down on a cruller.

-in the shot with Omi in red, Hope has the exact same expression: cute!

-kudos to Emily for being able to cut with scissors!

Very very cute indeed!

Jen

Shan said...

Looks like it was a fun week, if a busy one for you Karen.