Thursday, November 13, 2008

Letters to Santa

We're ahead of the game over here. Today the girls wrote their letters to Santa. We want to be the first and second on that mail stack. As in previous years, here they are verbatim (oh, this is Hope's first year writing to Santa. Okay, I did the writing and she supplied a few words):

Emily's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

Happy Christmas!

This Christmas I would like a toy airplane. I would also like a boy dolly to play with, please.

I would also like a new Christmas decoration to hang on our tree.

Do you have a red lights or any bells? How do you make brown? Where do you get your reindeer?

Emily

Hope's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I would really like a big girl bed, please. I would also like a blue princess dress. My sister Mimi (Emily) would like a crown. She forgot to tell you.

Do your reindeer draw?

Merry Christmas!

Love Hope

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the question about how to make the bells brown! Too cute. I can't wait for Max to write his first letter! I take it Hope is getting a big girl bed for Christmas?

Unknown said...

I love how Hope puts a plug in for her sister. Too cute!

Sheryl said...

A big girl bed? I guess it' time, but that sounds dangerous.

Erika said...

That's AWESOME!!! They're both SO cute (c: And I love the "pleases" thrown in (I figure that makes up for some bad behaviour during the year). That's wonderful... so glad you posted!
-Erika