- we only choose books available in the library or the remainder section at the bookstore
- we eat great food and drink great drinks; each person brings either a savory, a dessert, or a drink
- the food has to relate somehow to the book; sometimes the relationship is extremely remote
- we often don't talk about the book until the very end but we do eventually talk about it.
- there is no set schedule for meetings; we meet when we're all finished the book
And then tomorrow we're off for a what ought to be a wonderful weekend in Toronto that will include the Ontario Science Centre and (hooray!) a visit to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair. I love the Royal Winter Fair! Great memories of my first taste of beer nuts and the smell of horses and cold weather. Lovely!
As for the stroller, well, I have no chance to win at this point but thanks for all who voted for me. I'll make do with second-hand. Shiny and new is nice but they would both get me and baby #3 from point A to point B in just the same way.