Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve to-do's

I've started cooking, I've showered, I baked the last batch of cookies, John has cleaned both bathrooms, I've cleaned up the sewing room and the girls helped me make Omi's bed. I'm going to wrap a few more presents now.

Lunch is still a question mark.

We'll do a bunch more cooking at around 2:00 in anticipation for tonight.

This afternoon we'll go to John's sister's in Cambridge. We might try and squeeze in the Christmas Eve service at church tonight if we can get back in time but that's up in the air.

I love Christmas Eve. As John said this morning, he likes it better than Christmas Day because of the anticipation and food and family and friends.

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas Eve. I imagine I'll have some things to say tomorrow.

No comments: