Tuesday, March 09, 2010

At a loss for words

I've felt like I've had nothing worthwhile to say since I returned from Texas. I can't think of one substantial or even semi-substantial thing to put in this blank space. I don't think I've ever had that problem with the blog before and I don't know why it is happening now.

I had a good flight home from Austin followed by chicken wings at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo (home of the original Buffalo wing). I had brutal heartburn that night but it was totally worth it. The girls were thrilled to see me that night (Emily was still awake) and the next morning. I'm so happy that I came back home to unseasonably warm weather. It made the transition from Texas-spring so much easier.

I'm going to leave you with a few last photos of my week in Texas and hopefully that will tie up that storyline and allow other ideas to come to me although all this warm weather is keeping me away from the computer for the moment but I hear rain is coming and if I can get my kids off my computer for a while I'll actually get a chance to blog something more substantial. If my brain allows it.



1 comment:

Julie said...

the blossoms are beautiful. i saw a little green shoot in my garden yesterday. giddy!

love beth's hair! you didn't come home with blue hair again, did you?