Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Remember this face

Take a good look at this face. I noticed at 3 am or so last night that the baby acne has started. So, remember this cute face because we won't see it quite like this for about a month or so. Instead, we'll see a pubescent face pasted on top of a baby face. It will be quite something. I'll post photo evidence later. And, yes, her hand is really that big.

You have also, I'm sure, noticed the soother firmly planted in her mouth. Hope has developed a bit of a sucking addiction and being that my boobs can only take so much, I've given her a soother and she is quickly learning to take it and like it. Probably a little too much.

Emily is home tomorrow morning as Dawn has an interview (wah). I'll report back on how it goes... me with the two girls. Alone. Could be all Nanny-911ish or could be Mary Poppins-ish. I'm hoping for Mary Poppins. I've got her in me. She's made appearances before. Now I just have to go deep in there and draw her out for good.

2 comments:

little b said...

look at those cheeks! they have been growing! and is her hair lighter, or is that just the light in the picture?

tomorrow will be fine. instead of being the 'before' on nanny 911, maybe you'll channel the nanny it will all go swimmingly.

Karen said...

I was thinking that her hair looks lighter lately, too. But I just too a look and it looks dark. Could be the grease though... it's been a week since her last bath. Better get on that tomorrow!