Thursday, February 22, 2007

What's cooking Wednesday: a whole bunch of oops!

Was yesterday Wednesday? Oh my... I only realized this morning that it was. I've been the in middle of a While You Were Out for John the last few days (post to come later) and between that, taking care of two kids solo, hosting my dad and his wife (who totally helped with the WYWO), taking pictures of dinner last night was furthest from my mind.

However, I did pull together a pretty good meal - Ratatouille with oven baked potato slices. Tasted good. Emily wouldn't try it. Typical lately.

Well, off to make some bread, possibly go skating (finally) on the canal and then later finish up the bedroom so I can take some "after" photos for the forthcoming post. Prepare to be wowed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very excited about the room make-over! was john surprised? did you force your dad and donna to wear coloured t-shirts like on all the design shows :)

jen

Anonymous said...

Very exciting indeed! Please show the pictures, since I am very curious to see what it will turn like.
I hope he likes it.

Cibele

Shan said...

Missed you on Wednesday Karen, but I can totally understand how life can get in the way. That's why I cheat and have an extra recipe/pictures ready to go at a moment's notice.

Shhhh don't tell anybody okay.