Friday, May 04, 2007

Sometimes I don't want to be right

Remember this post? Yah, well, apparently I was on to something there because tonight during our usual post-dinner living room play with the girls, Hope crawled.

Yup, she crawled.

Okay, so it wasn't the advanced crawling of a seasoned crawling professional. It was the first crawl. You know - on the stomach, flailing to move inch my inch (or centimeter by centimeter, as it were) to the thing she desperately wants that is just out of reach (in this case, Emily's Cariboo game) by jiggling across the floor, arms reaching out commando style while her right foot is pushing her forward with her little toes curled against the hardwood. Very cute. And a sure sign of the apocalypse. At least in this house.

And me with no charge in my video camera.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Oh I feel for you Karen. I really do.