Friday, October 26, 2007

Cold: 1 Karen: 0

Hope's cold has me beat. It's required me to be up with Hope on average 3 times a night. It sucks. Bad.

I planned to put up my pot roast recipe last night but now I'm thinking it might finally appear in time for next week's What's Cooking Wednesday.

I have a few things I want to post about but they are now all taking a back seat to the assignment I have due for my course on Tuesday. I haven't started it and I'm starting to worry because our dance card is filling up for the weekend. If Hope cooperates though, I'll power through it tonight and put it to bed. And then put me to bed.

2 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Everyone's sick. Yuck. It's that time of year. Hope she feels better soon. And that you got your work done!

Have a great weekend,

Heidi :)

Shan said...

Hope you get your work done Karen. I fell your pain, it seems like Maya's coming down with a cold as well.