Thursday, April 28, 2011

Austin Day 1

I won't go into my travel day to Austin. As usual it was riddled with flight delays and a baby unwilling to nap on the plane. However, Henry remained in a great mood throughout and entertained everyone around him on the flight. And due to a long delay in Chicago I got a workout in as I walked every concourse multiple times. If you know that airport, you know that means I had some serious time on my hands.

Yesterday was my first full day here. Kate went to preschool for the morning while Beth and I and the two boys hung out around home. We washed the car, got the boys to nap and went and picked up a minivan for the week. The rest of the day was playing around home. In the evening we went for a walk to the Intramural Fields with the dog after all the kiddies were asleep.

Today we plan to take the kids to the library by bike and go to Happy Hour sans kids later. That will likely be my favorite part of today.

And for all those of you in the great white north, it was 34 degrees C here yesterday. Heh heh.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: