Monday, April 25, 2011

The impetus I needed

Participating in Andrea's Photo An Hour game yesterday got me back in the blogging habit for twelve hours or so or at least reminded me how much I enjoy it and need to get back in the habit on a more permanent basis. It also showed me that I can get used to posting through Blogpress on my iPhone if that's the only way I can get posts up frequently. Although I also find that my writing isn't quite as poetic when I'm thumbing. Must be all the cramping and the perpetually sticky screen.

Today I have a very long list of "to-do's" because tomorrow Henry and I are flying TO TEXAS! Oh yes we are!

So of course at the top of my list to do today is:













Not packing, laundry or shopping. Oh no. It's making strawberry jam. I've had two batches of crushed berries in the freezer from our spring picking last year in Waterloo since.... well, since our spring picking. We ran out of jam this week causing a fairly large meltdown from Hope over jamless bagel and so this is priority number one today.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:

Pam said...

I can't believe you made jam today of all days...I love ya! Have a great trip.