Unfortunately, the owner has to be faxed the application and then decide if she want us and that won't even start until tomorrow, Monday. I want to have a house before I leave here. Otherwise I could be royally screwed.
I'm seeing one other place today which looks really nice from the photos but the location isn't nearly as good as the other. I'll have a decision to make later. Ugh. I hate this.